Summary of Open House Livestream #6
Here is a summary of Open House Livestream #6 with special guest Michiel Verweij from Four Horseman Games broadcast on 11th May, 2017. You can see the video again on our Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a1meR-kqMg. Please be warned that due to an error with recording the audio is out of synch.
(Video is embedded below).
With no more scheduling conflicts the dynamic duo returns with a plus one. To top off the party, we then had a very special guest appearance from our dear friend Lee-Neetia (and some watermelon). What followed was a bit of news and a lot of silliness. This time we had ourselves a good laugh.
Also shout out to the gaming event Poppinnplay which will be taking place this Saturday, 27th of May at Poppinpark (Middenweg 20, Amsterdam). It’s free admission and will feature a wide variety of games. We’re excited for this event and hope to see you there!
1. Our New Logo – Our Visuals Keep Improving!
- Our new logo is here! Isn’t she a beaut?
- Great work Frederique Van De Bunt.
- More character illustrations are coming.
- No more confusing Barpg/BaRPiG. After listening to feedback from friends and feedback from our online community we’ve decided to move on from fringing along the lines of being a Bar-RPG, and have become full fledged “BARPIG” now.
- We’re hoping that the solidified name and logo will entice fantasies of an imaginative tavern full of various pigs who frequent this particular pub in hopes of finding challenge and adventure!
- Shout out to the creators of Gang Up Who gave us some guidance on our new logo. Indeed, our product brand should sell itself.
2. Road to Kickstarter
- We’re ramping up for our relaunch! No official date coming but we will announce our launch 2-3 weeks before the event.
- A Gameplay video is under development.
- Keep an eye out for us around the Netherlands. We’ll be mobile again as we show off our game. Plus we’ll be bringing other games, including other successful projects from Kickstarter.
3. Poppinnplay @ Poppinnpark ft. Michiel Verweij
- Michiel Verweij, part of the team at Four Horsemen Games, developers of Spin Marimba now available on Google Play.
- Check out the prototype of both Spin Marimba, and Press The Dot at Saturday’s event. Offer your feedback and be part of the process.
- Poppinnplay could be the beginning of an annual event. It will feature a wide variety of games. Mobile apps, tabletop games, and more!
- Food and drink available! Taste Before you Waste will also be offering a surprise meal for all attendees.
- Live Music after the event.
Open House Livestream #7 summary coming soon!
Until then, keep questing you fine BaRPiGs