It’s important that we continue to protect each other and fight CoVID-19 by staying home during this worldwide pandemic. But let’s be honest, Lock-Down’s aren’t fun…
Help is at hand though! Here at BARPIG we’ve come up with the perfect solution to help you and your friends stay safe whilst still having fun!
We’re turning this Lock-Down into a Lock-Inn!
Introducing BARPIG Lock-Inn!
We’ve taken our pocket-sized party game and made a ‘zine’, a mini booklet version you and your friends can play apart-together, using any video chat app you like!
What’s more, our zine doubles as a fun postcard you can send to your friends – the perfect way to let someone know you’re missing them whilst giving you all a fun way to reconnect.
Awesome! How do I get one?
Order and we’ll send it for you!
You can even include a personalized message, and we’ll post it to your friends directly!
All you pay is postage:
€1.00 to send to the Netherlands
€1.75 to send Worldwide
..or Print’n’Play the zine yourself
You can print’n’play, so to speak! You can download the single-sided zine PDF using the button below.
Once downloaded, print the zine on an A4 sheet, and fold using the folding instructions below.
…or Try it out now on your device
We’ve created a handy flip-book for you to use on your device!
Don’t miss out on anything new from BARPIG!
Sign up for the BARPIG Tavern Tribune, delivered every 4 months. It’s your one-stop place for updates on our games, upcoming major events, and news on our upcoming Kickstarter projects
You’ll need a pair of scissors, and your BARPIG Lock-Inn zine.
- In portrait orientation, fold the page in half from the left side, then unfold the page again.
- Fold the paper in half from the top, then unfold the paper again.
- Flip the page over.
- Fold the top of the paper down to the halfway crease in the paper.
- Fold the bottom of the paper up to the halfway crease, and open again.
- The page will now have been folded into 8 panels.
- Bring the top and bottom of the page together, lifting the center fold upwards.
- With the bottom and top quarters touching, use the scissors to cut the marked line in the center fold (this line runs between the “Barbeerian” and “Palealedin”, “Vodkleric” and “How to Play” panels).
- Take both corners of the lifted center fold, and turn them downwards. The page will now form a 3D cross of all the panels.
- Fold the pages to have the cover at the front of the zine, and the “How to Play” panel at the back.
Still need help? Here’s a neat instructional video courtesy of The Oregonian